Legal Representation for Vehicle Accident Victims
Vehicle accidents occur much too often. There are pedestrian, bicycle, and motorcycle accidents, train, bus, and truck accidents, rear-end collisions, T-bone collisions, sideswipe collisions, head-on collisions, and single-vehicle accidents every day.
Vehicle and car accident attorneys at Fiore Achermann have the resources to assist you with taking the steps necessary to protect your rights immediately after an accident. They have the experience and know-how to maximize your recoverable losses through diligent investigation and using the right experts at the right time. Learn more about how we can help you by scheduling your consultation.
Experienced Representation for Car Accidents in California
San Francisco and Oakland-based vehicle crash attorneys Jennifer Fiore, Sophia Achermann, and Alexandra Hamilton represent victims of vehicle accidents on highways, roadways, city streets, country roads, and train tracks. They have handled the following types of accidents in California State Courts and United States District Courts up and down the State of California:
- Car crashes: If you’ve been injured by another vehicle hitting yours, the other driver may be liable for your injuries. So too could be the driver’s employer or the owner of the roadway like Caltrans.
- Truck crashes: Semi-trucks and other large commercial vehicles can cause significantly more harm than a smaller car if they cause an accident. You may be able to hold the companies who own these vehicles responsible for your injuries with the help of lawyers for truck accidents.
- Train wrecks and bus accidents – vehicles and pedestrians: If you’re involved in a train wreck or bus accident as a passenger or in another car, you could have grounds for a claim against the train or bus company, such as Caltrain, BART, Amtrak, MUNI, or AC Transit.
- Vehicle vs. pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians have significantly fewer physical protections than cars do. If you’ve suffered pedestrian injuries because of an inattentive driver, they may be liable for harming you.
- Bicycle crashes and motorcycle accidents: Bikes and motorcycles have the right to share many roads with bigger vehicles. If a driver ignores your two-wheeled vehicle and you get hurt, you can hold them accountable.
- Hit-and-run or drunk driving: Drunk driving accidents lead to thousands of injuries and deaths yearly. You can take legal action against drivers who hit you while drunk or perform a hit-and-run.
- Auto defects: Manufacturers have a responsibility to produce safe vehicles. If a manufacturing defect causes you to get hurt, you can file a claim against it.
- Dangerous conditions of public property: You have the right to hold the government accountable for failing to care for public property, including infrastructure and roads, especially if poor maintenance caused an accident.
Uber and Lyft Accidents
Uber, Lyft, and other rideshare platforms may also put you at greater risk as both a driver and a passenger. Rideshare drivers are often pushed to work long hours and take unsafe actions to get people to their destinations faster. If you’ve been harmed by a rideshare driver, you may have grounds to file legal claims against both the driver and their employer.
Reach Out for Skilled Legal Counsel After Motor Vehicle Accidents
Do not suffer the consequences of a motor vehicle accident on your own. The California car accident and bicycle accident attorneys at Fiore Achermann have years of experience representing victims of car crashes around the state. Get in touch to learn how we can advocate for you to pursue justice and fair compensation for your injuries.